Re: Proposal to remove Token Ring support

On Jan 13, 2020, at 9:31 PM, Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:

> I am proposing that we remove support for Token Ring.

(Please forgive me for not being that structurally familiar with NetBSD.)

Would someone who wanted Token Ring support be able to grab these files from the latest tree still containing them, compile them outside the kernel as a set of loadable modules, and use them that way? (Possibly with some forward porting work if kernel APIs change, of course.)

  — Chris