Re: repeated panics/lock-ups while tcpdump-ing over ssh

EF> 1. panic: tp->tlastm == NULL (in sshd)
RS> That doesn't match any KASSERT that I can see, do you have the exact
RS> panic message ?
Sorry, there was an underscore missing (manual OCR from photos taken):
	tp->t_lastm == NULL

> It might also help to know what offloading options you are using on the
> sending network device.
It's a vlan on top of a bge, which has:
	capabilities=3f00<IP4CSUM_Rx,IP4CSUM_Tx,TCP4CSUM_Rx,TCP4CSUM_Tx>
        capabilities=3f00<UDP4CSUM_Rx,UDP4CSUM_Tx>
        ec_capabilities=7<VLAN_MTU,VLAN_HWTAGGING,JUMBO_MTU>
        ec_enabled=3<VLAN_MTU,VLAN_HWTAGGING>