Re: Proxy ARP

On 06/08/2019 16:58, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Tue, Aug 06, 2019 at 04:17:01PM +0200, Jan Danielsson wrote:
    Let's say I have a data diode separating two networks -- because the data
diode is unidirectional normal (dynamic) ARP won't work. Workaround is to
use static ARP tables, but in this hypothetical let's also say that there
are multiple sources and multiple destinations and adding ARP tables
manually on each system is a pain.

Take a look at Roy's parpd. I've been using it in the past to do
subnetting for virtual machines without a bridge.

https://roy.marples.name/projects/parpd

You can find it in pkgsrc under net/parpd

Roy