GUI for NPF

Hi all,

I picked this mailing list as the probably closest one to the subject of
my enquiry.

Is there any work in progress on a graphical user interface for NPF for
NetBSD as an alternative to the web user interface? If so, what's its
status?

If not for NetBSD, do you know anything about an NPF GUI for other
platforms?

I apologize if this is not the rightest place to ask that, if not could
you suggest me another mailing list or source?

Many thanks,

Paolo