Re: state of netbt

Le 03/08/2018 à 20:37, Iain Hibbert a écrit :
Hi

Can you explain the horror you are experiencing?

Not "experiencing" strictly speaking (I don't use bluetooth devices), but
a few months ago I scroll-read through the code and found problems.

Eg in hci_event_num_compl_pkts(), the three first lines of the loop:

386 	while (ep.num_con_handles--) {
387 		m_copydata(m, 0, sizeof(handle), &handle);
388 		m_adj(m, sizeof(handle));

Here there is no length check, the kernel can crash in m_copydata.