Re: New class of receive error

    Date:        Sun, 13 May 2018 10:53:05 -0400
    From:        Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost>

  | To address this point specifically, the document seems to imply that ENOBUFS
  | is specific to lack of resources to perform the recv() operation specifically.

I agree with that.   Further it is a "may fail" - so no application can
expect to necessarily see this error, under any circumstances.

Rather this is just POSIX giving the implementation an error code
it can use in a case where the recv() cannot be performed - eg:
consider streams type implementations, where recv() is not just
"copy from socket buffer into user memory".

kre