Re: New class of receive error

    Date:        Sun, 13 May 2018 07:24:37 -0400
    From:        Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost>

  | I think a perfectly reasonable solution to our current dilemma is to have the
  | ENOBUFS behavior changed to opt-in with a socket option.

I agree.

If I had to guess, my assumption would be that Roy is resisting this, as it
would add (another?) NetBSD specific piece of code in dhcpcd where
he would (might) prefer to reduce the number of special cases.

With that in mind, I would not be too upset if a new option as suggested
was added, which defaulted to off on UDP and unix domain sockets, but
defaulted to on for the routing socket (and if we ever get it, its clone, the
mobile-ip socket).

kre