Re: IPv6 NS looback avoidance - RFC7527 support

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 6:20 PM, Roy Marples <> wrote:
> On 07/03/2018 02:54, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
>>> This has now been committed to -current.
>>> Hopefully someone can test it and we can pull it up to -8.
>> Please write some ATF tests for the change :)
> I asked how and got no response :)

Oh sorry, I missed that part.

> My best guess would be to write a small program to loopback the NS with and
> without the nonce. Can we do that in ATF? is there an example?

Well, there is no simple way AFAIK.

But this reminds me that I was shown a patch, by k-goda@IIJ, that inserts
packets extracted from a pcap file into a bus of rump shmif. The feature
would help to treat arbitrary packets like this case.

BTW how did you test the feature?