Re: IPsec: stack problems

On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 03:39:49PM +0100, Maxime Villard wrote:
> Also, crypto_dispatch already has a batching mechanism (CRYPTO_F_BATCH) - but
> it appears to be unused, so I'm not sure what we intended to do there either.

Remember there are two ways into this code -- isn't it used by the
/dev/crypto interface?  Given I would have been the one who made those
changes, it's embarrassing to say I can't remember -- but it's been a

  Thor Lancelot Simon
 "The two most common variations translate as follows:
	illegitimi non carborundum = the unlawful are not silicon carbide
	illegitimis non carborundum = the unlawful don't have silicon carbide."