Re: Recent IPSEC changes

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 5:49 AM, Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

> I think something in the recent IPSEC changes is setting the ipsec_used
> flag to be always true.

Not really on my machine. I guess it depends on environments.

There is a change that affects the ipsec_used flag:
  http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/netipsec/key.c#rev1.199

It turns on the flag when a socket is enabled the IP_IPSEC_POLICY option.
There was a bug that having such a socket didn't turn on the flag; the
above commit fixed the bug.

Do you have any processes having a socket with IP_IPSEC_POLICY on your
machine in mind?

Thanks,
  ozaki-r