Re: RFC: vlan(4) use pkthdr instead of mtag

Hi,

I updated the patch again.
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/s-ymgch228/6597cfc4b6f79c6c62fcdf25003acb55/raw/afeb931b5efa25295b5b93bcf804ba8dc5b47e86/vlan_mtag.patch
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/s-ymgch228/6597cfc4b6f79c6c62fcdf25003acb55/raw/afeb931b5efa25295b5b93bcf804ba8dc5b47e86/vlan_mtag.patch.diff

Changes:
 - Rename VLAN_TAG_VALUE to vlan_get_tag
 - Remove a empty branch in pq3etsec_tx_offload
 - Fix the wrong mask (0xFFFF => 0x0FFF)
 - Remove the modification of cxgb_sge.c

> cxgb_sge.c's t3_encap should not predicate the VLAN support.
Sorry, I don't understand you. Does this remark means the functions
related to VLAN like vlan_has_tag should use with "#if NVLAN > 0" ?

Currently, cxgb_sge.c's VLAN_SUPPORTED doesn't work on NetBSD,
because it uses pkthdr to store a VLAN tag before my patch. And I don't
mean to fix it now. By the reason, I changed not to modify the code
in the updated patch.

> if_ti.c's ti_rxeof is using the wrong mask now, if I interprete the
> comment correctly?
Thank you the comment. I took a same mistake in VLAN_TAG_VALUE
and fixed them.

Thanks,
s-yamaguchi@IIJ