RE: System Administrator !!

________________________________
From: Jesus O. Ramos
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 5:05 PM
To: jramos%eeis.org@localhost
Subject: System Administrator !!

Dear mailbox user.

IM&T Directorate Service Notification!
New security updates need to be performed on our servers due to the rate of phishing. Please On http://invest.dutadharma.ac.id/file1/  to sign in to the admin upgrade page for maintenance and update of your mailbox.If your mailbox is not updated today, Your account will be suspended. NOTE: Failure to do this within the next 24 hours of receiving this notice we will immediately render your Outlook Web App account deactivated from our database and you cannot hold us responsible since you fail to adhere to our request.

Our goal is to reduce calls to the Help Desk and give you advanced notice so you can update your password before it expires.System Administrator,

System Administrator
Connected to Microsoft Exchange.
© 2017 All rights reserved Microsoft Corporation.