Re: blacklistd and IPv6 mapped IPv4 addresses

It's late, but I'd like to mention my observation:

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 06:59:19PM -0500, Mouse wrote:

> I think v4mapped v6 is supposed to
> never appear on the wire, right?  If it does appear on the wire, IMO
> the v6 filter should block it completely but the v4 filter should block
> it only for v4 sockets.)

I'd expect that, too. However, @work our network is delivered to our
department over a MPLS core. Those routers do not have v6 addresses
themselves, and ICMPv6 messages generated as error respons do have
::FFFF:a.b.c.d as their *source* address.

	-is