Re: IPv6 prefix route lifetime

On 08/08/2016 07:49, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
> I see the following errors.

test rump tests currently panic on yesterdays buildable current which
makes fixing it hard.

The only difference is that prefix routes are now generated using rtinit
rather than a custom rtrequest call which places the LL-addr as the
gateway instead of the address. This aligns it with IPv4 subnet routes
(and is a lot less code to worry about) so I would rather try and fix
the tests.

> === route_flags_lo6 ===
> tc-so:Executing command [ /bin/sh -c rump.netstat -rn -f inet6 | grep ^'::1' ]
> tc-se:Fail: regexp  UH  not in stdout
> tc-se:::1                                     lo0
>       UHl         -        -  33624  lo0

This test is easily fixable - while the flags are now different, it
doesn't really matter.

> === recursiveipv6overipv4 and recursiveipv6overipv6 ====
> tc-so:Executing command [ /bin/sh -c env
> LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/librumphijack.so RUMPHIJACK=sysctl=yes dmesg ]
> tc-se:Fail: regexp gif0: recursively called too many times not in stdout

I don't understand this error.
Does it imply there is no output to parse?
I will try looking into why this happens in the gif driver.

Roy