ipnat kernel options

Hello

I hit the case where ipnat ceases to function. In such case, ipnat -s
show non-zero "no memory" numbers, I therefore assume that I hit an
ipnat limit.

The kernel already has LARGE_NAT, but I just discovered this in
src/sys/external/bsd/ipf/netinet/ip_nat.h
#undef  LARGE_NAT

Hence it is not taken into account. and I need to directly set the other
values that LARGE_NAT was supposed to bump:
NAT_SIZE
RDR_SIZE
HOSTMAP_SIZE
NAT_TABLE_MAX
NAT_TABLE_SZ

That raises a question: how can I know what above limit is reached by
reading ipnat -s output?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz