Re: TCP connections clogging up accf_http(9)

> eventually, when the queue is full, it remains full (drop one from q0,
> add one to q0, ad inf.), so the accept filter is for all practical
> purposes defeated.
Yes, right (unless the TCP connection is dropped eventually).

> I wonder if instead of dropping *one* socket in the case of an
> overflow, q0 should be iterated and purged of *all* sockets that have
> been on it for longer than $time.
For what value of "purged"? Connect or drop?
Perhaps connect the top third or half of the queue? Or set a flag that will
continue to connect two old sockets for every new one until the queue is one
third/half empty again?