Re: Racoon patch for mode_cfg with rsasig authentication

Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:

> Your patch seems good to me. If nobody opposes, I will commit it in
> NetBSD repo (please bug me in a few days if I forgot to do it)

My patch doesn't play very well with the ENABLE_HYBRID compiler option (I
didn't care during my tests). Mode config packets are only processed when
ENABLE_HYBRID is defined, but "rsasig" should work independant from it.

This is irrelevant, of course, as we always build with ENABLED_HYBRID
defined.

There should be a pullup for NetBSD-6 and -7 after I did some more testing
during the following days. :)

--
Frank Wille