Re: Removing ARCNET stuffs

On 31/05/15 06:05, matthew green wrote:
hi Andrew! :)

Who is appalled to discover that pc532 support has been removed!

In addition to toolchain support, the hardware was near-extinct at the time of removal.

Now, the hardware is no longer near-extinct:
http://cpu-ns32k.net/

I used the FPGA pc532 running NetBSD 1.5.x(?) a few weeks back. Unbelievable experience, especially since I spent quite some time and effort trying to get a pc532 I had on loan 10+ years ago to function.

get your GCC and binutils and GDB pals to put the support back
in the toolchain and we'll have something to talk about :-)

Didn't know that things to *talk* about were short in supply...