Re: Run mcast tests on rump kernel

Hi,

I found it. The problem is related to host's environments, but the
real problem is in t_mcast.c. It explicitly specifies an interface
of index=1:

#else
                ifc = 1;
#endif
                m6.ipv6mr_interface = ifc;
                m6.ipv6mr_multiaddr = s6->sin6_addr;
                return setsockopt(s, IPPROTO_IPV6, IPV6_JOIN_GROUP,
                    &m6, sizeof(m6));

However, the interface indexes depend on host's environments.
In martin's environment, the interface of index=1 is awge0 and
it works in luck, but in my rump environment the interface of
index=1 is lo0 and it doesn't work with no luck.

If we pass index=0, the kernel selects an appropriate interface
for mcast and IPv6 mcast tests pass on any environments if its
IPv6 setup is proper (inet6 addr, default gw, etc.).

Thank you for your help,
  ozaki-r