Re: ixg(4) and Intel X540?

I wrote:
The problem is that no one have maintained the driver for your years...

s/your/four/

On 2015/02/23 17:43, Hauke Fath wrote:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:54:36 +0900, Masanobu SAITOH wrote:
I could set up a development machine or two with root access and serial
console, though.

  Give me the accessibility.

Thanks for looking into this!

Unfortunately, I am currently home with the flu. I will get back to you
as soon as I am back to work.

OK.

Do you need any particular network / machine setup?

 At least, please connect another machine which can reply to ICMP echo
on the same L2.

Cheerio,
hauke

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost