quagga proposing to drop support for systems without IPv6

(quagga is one of the leading Free Software routing protocol daemons, and
runs well on NetBSD.)

quagga is proposing to drop the "--disable-ipv6" flag, which avoids
including v6 headers.  One will still be able to turn off OSPFv3 (for
v6) and RIPng.

This seems fine for us; I'm pretty sure not even mouse@ has a running
NetBSD system without v6 header files :-) I can't pin down the date from
memory, but I think we had IPv6 in the 2nd half of the 90s.  And I'm not
aware of any currently-maintained operating system out there without v6
support.

Does anyone see any reasons why this a) would be problematic on NetBSD
or b) (OT I know) be problematic anywhere else?