Re: struct ifnet and ifaddr handling [was: Re: Making global variables of if.c MPSAFE]

Hi,

A new patch of ifnet + pserialize has come:
http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/psz-ifnet.diff
(or https://github.com/ozaki-r/netbsd-src/tree/psz-ifnet
to see individual commits)

IFNET_LOCK is now used at only three places and there is
no sleep/block operation inside the critical sections.

m_reclaim isn't changed for now because it works well
anyway IIUC. I'll revisit there when I get rid of
KERNEL_LOCK from m_reclaim.

Locking rules and usage of new APIs (ifget/ifput/ifhold)
are described in comments in the code.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
  ozaki-r