Re: rtsol

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014, Roy Marples wrote:
Please could we have documentation for what people need to change in all
the common cases of migrating from a system with rtsol and rtsold, to a
system without them.

In rc.conf
dhcpcd=YES

I don't think that covers all scenarios. What if I want rtsol for IPv6 but I do not want dhcp for IPv4? What if I want to run rtsol manually? For every possible flag (or combination of flags) that could have been passed to the old rtsol or rtsold, what is the new way to acheieve the same result? Where is this documented?

--apb (Alan Barrett)