Re: removal of rtsol{d}

On 2014-09-08 18:49, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
On Mon, 8 Sep 2014, Christos Zoulas wrote:
Perhaps not wait forever? Maybe add -w <secs> instead?

It will only wait forever with a buggy kernel, but sure I can add a timeout too.

There are other events that can configure an interface, e.g. (IIRC)
pppoe & wpa-supplicant. To monitor an interface if it's up or not
maybe ifwatchd(8) is of help...?

Not sure how this relates to waiting for DAD to complete on our statically assigned addresses?

Roy