Re: ar9485 support

    Date:        Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:27:00 +0000
    From:        Jaap Boender <jaapb%kerguelen.org@localhost>

  | It doesn't quite work, however, when I try to run
  | wpa_supplicant I get a bunch of 'athn0: could not initialize calibration'
  | messages.

That's actually useful info - it should save sometime.   The freebsd
driver works, and the AR9485 is supposed to be quite similar to some
other atheros chip that NetBSD already supports, so between those I
suspect that making this one work should not be all that difficult.

However, while working on this is on my todo list, I can't promise any
time on it in the next month or so.   Maybe, but ...

kre