Re: cubic patch

On Nov 25, 2013, at 4:22 AM, Motoyuki OHMORI <ohmori%tottori-u.ac.jp@localhost>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Happy testing and please feedback !
>>
>> [1] - ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kefren/cubic-current.diff
>
> Has it already been removed?  If so, is it possible to make it available
> again?  I am much curious about CUBIC on NetBSD, and would like to experiment
> on its performance and friendliness with other congestion control algorithms
> such as [new]reno and compound TCP.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi,

A slightly modified version of the original code was merged into -current. Here
are the changes:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/netinet/tcp_congctl.c.diff?r1=1.17&r2=1.19&sortby=date&only_with_tag=MAIN&f=h
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/netinet/tcp_congctl.h.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7&f=h
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/sys/netinet/tcp_input.c.diff?r1=1.329&r2=1.330&sortby=date&only_with_tag=MAIN&f=h

Happy to see real testing for CUBIC as I haven't got the necessary setup to do
it.

Thanks,

--
Mihai