Re: Can't compile current evbarm with ipfilter

Will do. In the meanwhile, here are the differences between the compile options from a kernel where ipfilter works (MARVELL_NAS) versus PI (which is RPI with options IPFILTER_LOG, IPFILTER_LOOKUP, IPFILTER_COMPAT and pseudo-device ipfilter):

This builds for me.

Do you have any extra patches in your tree? On a NetBSD 6 system:

cvs checkout -P src
cd src
./build.sh -j 4 -D ../dest-evbarm -O ../obj-evbarm -T ../tools -R ../sets -m
evbarm -a earmhf tools
cp sys/arch/evbarm/conf/RPI sys/arch/evbarm/conf/TEST
echo "options      IPFILTER_LOG" >> sys/arch/evbarm/conf/TEST
echo "options      IPFILTER_LOOKUP" >> sys/arch/evbarm/conf/TEST
echo "options      IPFILTER_COMPAT" >> sys/arch/evbarm/conf/TEST
echo "pseudo-device        ipfilter" >> sys/arch/evbarm/conf/TEST

--- fil.d ---
/usr/current/src/sys/external/bsd/ipf/netinet/fil.c:5263:19: error: missing binary operator before token "("

I tested with no earmhf, too, and got the same thing.

BTW - thanks for the clarification about the build servers building both earmhf and non-earmhf. It was my fault that I grabbed the wrong files.

Thanks,
John