IPv6 DAD stuck on a sk(4) interface

Hi,

Right after upgrading to yesterday's -current (i386) from a 6.99.16 kernel and
userland (about 05/2013 IIRC), I have a strange behaviour at boot time.

One of my NIC is stuck with an ipv6 'tentative' address flag. This is an sk(4),
on a router box (ip6mode=router), with a static ipv6 address. It remains like
so no matter what, until I just issue a 'ifconfig sk0' on the console (yes,
just that). Then everything starts working as expected. IPv4 has no issue at
all.

The box is running npf, but totally disabling (npf=no) doesn't change
anything. The box has other rtk(4) interfaces and a gif(4) tunnel and they all
work correctly. Another box (ip6mode=host) with wm(4) and msk(4) also works as
expected with the same kernel/userland.

There was this commit about DAD:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.netbsd.devel.cvs.full/49700
but I'm not sure it's related (since other interfaces work well).

I also checked this one, but reverting doesn't change anything:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.netbsd.devel.cvs.full/50433

I'm running out of ideas to debug this... Any hint ? :)

Thanks

Anthony