Re: packetdrill: a scriptable network stack testing tool (for NetBSD, etc.)

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 4:31 AM, Darren Reed <darrenr%fastmail.net@localhost>
wrote:
> On 4/07/2013 11:11 PM, Neal Cardwell wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:07 AM, Darren Reed <darrenr%fastmail.net@localhost>
>> wrote:

>>> I see a blank page when I look at that URL (with some Google window
>>> dressing at the top.)
>>>
>>> Does it require a Google login to access?
>> Hmm. No, you shouldn't need a Google login to view the threads. I'm
>> able to access this URL from Chrome, Firefox, and Safari without
>> logging in.
>>
>> What browser are you using?
>
> firefox.

http://groups.google.com/group/packetdrill
redirect to
http://groups.google.com/d/forum/packetdrill
which redirect to
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/packetdrill

which redirects back to itself, somehow identifies that you were just
there and redirect to the (RFC Violating)
Location: /forum/#!forum/packetdrill

I'd be interested to know where you got stuck out of general curiosity.