Re: ipv6 IPSEC TCP ISSUE

 Hi Greg,

 Still no luck on connection drops though I disabled SACK and mtudisc.
 I have a question here:

 In case of TCP re-transmission I am seeing that length is getting
 changed, will that lead to a problem in the first place? Currently my
 telnet sessions are getting closed when a re-transmission when a
 different length happens. I my opinion is that the packet shouldn't
 get changed on re-transmission in any respect, right?

 -Madhav