Re: IPv6 forwarding fail = mbuf leak?

What is the interface type on the upstream link?

Are you sending v6 natively on the link, or is there some encapsulation?
Static route, or some IGP, or BGP, or ?

When you said "isn't answering", do you mean that you have an ndp cache
entry, but when the unicast packet is sent, there is no link-level
receiver?  Or do you mean that there is no ndp entry, because it doesn't
answer the ndp request packets?

I'm reading code in -current, but look in
src/sys/net/if_ethersubr.c:ether_output() and audit the memory handling.
I haven't found anything yet, but that's what I would first suspect.