Diro's note in

reminded me that I never applied the patch in

I am writing this logged in via

  iwn0 at pci3 dev 0 function 0: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 (rev. 0x34)

so it does work. The unclean part is that I had to comment out the
bluetooth coexistence code. This week I wrote some bluetooth coexistence
code, which doesn't fail, but now crystal callibration fails:

Configuring WiMAX coexistence
sending crystal calibration 121, 121
iwn0: fatal firmware error

Do any of you know whether 121 makes any sense?
The code seems to just copy the values from an eeprom...

One thing I did change is
which I think should be 92 rather than 90...