Re: Importing rsu(4) from OpenBSD?

Hi

On 30/08/2012 13:18, NONAKA Kimihiro wrote:
I ported rsu(4) for NetBSD-current.
ursu(4) works without encryption (no WEP, no WPA) now.

After using the attached tarball and updating a few header files I get this in the kernel. I had to comment out two ieee_add_wpa functions to get it to compile in.

vendor 0x10ec product 0x8171 (miscellaneous network, revision 0x10) at pci3 dev
0 function 0 not configured

So somethings still not correct - my guess is that my 8171 is attached to pci and your driver is for USB?

Thanks for any insight.

Roy