wip/aircrack-ng freezes NetBSD {5,6}

wip/aircrack-ng makes NetBSD 5 and 6 freeze with an ath(4) WiFi NIC.

Scenario: make install wip/aircrack-ng, put the interface in monitor
mode, start airodump-ng, it will begin to show AP / clients activity,
and within seconds, the whole system will freeze.
No panic() available at the moment but that could be done, before
opening a PR, I'd like to know if this is a known issue.
At least one other person witnessed the same behaviour with the same
NIC, that sounds related to ath(4) code.

Emile "iMil" Heitor .°. <imil@{,,}>