Re: expanding netinet/icmp6.h with strings (et al)

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:49:40 +0200
"S.P.Zeidler" <> wrote:

> Comments? Cries of pain? Shedding of bikes? ;)

Is there an interface to obtain strings from the codes, or using those
strings?  I.e. should those strings not be in a .c module along with an
API to query them similar to strerror(3)?

I'm not familiar with RFC3810 though, so I might not understand the
context.  Don't consider this a cry of pain or a bike shedding :)