PR 44508: UNREACH_NEEDFRAG ICMPs use the wrong mtu

Over a year ago, I filed PR kern/44508, pointing out something I
considered a bug with UNREACH_NEEDFRAG ICMP generation.  (To save people
looking up the PR, the issue is that it uses the outgoing interface's
MTU even if the relevant route's MTU is smaller.)  It affects 4.0.1 and
5.1; I don't know about anything else.

I haven't heard anything back at all.  Am I the only one who cares
about this?  Do other people not consider it a bug?  Is it just that
nobody noticed?  Or what?  I'd like to see the fix pulled up to
netbsd-4 and netbsd-5, if that's not too unrealistic a goal.  (If it
affects -current and/or netbsd-6 too, it might be nice to fix them,
though they're of less immediate concern to me.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign