Re: iwn0: fatal firmware error

I cc'd Patrick regarding his email
and patch... Did you ever get a solution to your problem?

I next installed the firmware files:

I see these weren't mentioned in code. So I tried patch from email
above. Now I get the same:

iwn0: could not configure bluetooth coexistence
iwn0: could not configure device
iwn0: cannot assign link-local address

I can set the ssid and nwkey even though ifconfig complains:
ifconfig: exec_matches: Resource temporarily unavailable

dhcpcd times out waiting for carrier. dhclient fails with:
ifconfig: exec_matches: Resource temporarily unavailable
iwn0: not found

ifconfig iwn0 shows me:

iwn0: flags=8803<UP,BROADCAST,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        ssid 5FYA8 nwkey 0x--------
        powersave off
        address: ac:72:89:ec:3b:1e
        media: IEEE802.11 autoselect