Re: Mbufs stored in RX queues

I would understand that initial buffer allocations are there to
prevent buf allocation in data path. So, the packet should be read
into a buffer from pool and returned to pool when upper layer returns
it. In case pool is empty in worst case, then we should allocate a new
buf. but is that  a real situation? can't we handle that by optimizing
the size of pool to ensure that chances of running out of buffers in
pool reduces a lot....