b2b email lists

Only for this week we have some of the lowest package deals we've ever offered.

 * HEALTHCARE - 20 complete lists in total being sold for only $395! (some of
these lists cost $500 each!)

 * BUSINESS/PROFESSIONALS LISTS - 14 complete lists in total sold for just
$295! (10M total emails here)

 * CONSUMER LISTS -  3 huge lists totalling 4.4 million emails, all optin
complete with IP stamp - $195!

I will be more than happy to give you a breakdown of all lists in every
category and sample excel spreadsheets
for every list. Send an email to this address:

Send email to to ensure no further communication