Re: GSoC 2011 project proposal [packet timestamping]

Great thanks for your attention & time!

I devised the following project deliverables to source tree:

1. Set of patches to src/sys/[kern,netinet]/
2. [Probably]  tstamp_clk.c source file to src/sys/kern (?)
(timestamping clock API)

So my questions are:

1. Where (to what files in src/sys) should these changes go?

2. Also, what else should be mentioned in proposal?
(The proposal itself is here:
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/dcherkassov/1
)

3. Is the following short description of proposal is clear?