pptp daemon?

I've been tasked with estting up a PPTP server, preferably on a
particular NetBSD box, at work (whence my choice of from address).

The box in question is NetBSD 3.1 i386.  It might be possible to make
moving it to something more recent part of this, but it would be
preferable to leave it alone; building from source, even with a few
tweaks, would be preferable to an OS version switch.

I've done some poking around, but everything, even the link on the
NetBSD networking how-to page, seems to lead to
http://www.mreriksson.net/howtos/netbsd-pptp-server/, which is now some
domain squatter's page.  Anybody have a saved copy, or other pointers?
(It's totally possible I've just missed something; my web-fu is weak.)

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                    mouse%openface.ca@localhost