Re: merging forwarding & packet filtering?

> I ask because I keep rediscovering that NetBSD is not adequate for
> creating any non-trivial router unless I resort to using PF
> 'route-to' statements that consult a packet's source address [...]

There are also srt interfaces, which I have a hazy memory got brought
into the main tree.  They didn't get along with NAT, but I recently
fixed that (not committed because I have no -current test capability;
I'll be happy to send the relevant patche to anyone who wants, eg, for
merging and committing) - or, of course, I could be wrong thinking
someone committed them, in which case, I'll be happy to send you what I
have if you want to give it a try.

\ / Ribbon Campaign