Re: EEEpc 1015 mumble

On 01/15/11 00:24, is%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 05:46:23PM -0500, fire crow wrote:
I have another ASUS laptop that needs the same driver, alc0

I got a patch to work, think it was based on the openbsd driver
links to the patch are shown here.
Added that to a netbsd-5-1 kernel, after adding 4 PCIE definitions
the kernel compiles and links but booting from ALC on the 1008HA
gives read timeouts for phy register accesses.

Time for some scrutinizing, but a lot of sleep first.
Can any of you guys update the "NetBSD on Netbooks" page at:

    http://www.netbsd.org/ports/i386/netbook.html

to include the models you mention? (the 1015 something, 1015PEM and 1008HA)?

(... or, if you don't feel like so, provide me the required details so I can do it?)