Re: Source port randomisation on NetBSD?

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 02:05:19PM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 01:50:17PM +0200,
>  Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote
>  a message of 7 lines which said:
>
> > So, what is the threat here?
>
> [Third time I post the link, to a document which explains much better
> than what I would do.]

Has it occurred to you that other people participating in this thread
may have read the document you linked to and still not understand what
credible threat actually exists?

The document appears to be long on implementation results and short on
convincing rationale.  Not good.  One wonders what the IESG are up to
these days.

Thor