Source port randomisation on NetBSD?

Hello (and please copy me when replying, I'm not a subscriber of this
mailing list.)

The Internet-Draft "Transport Protocol Port Randomization
Recommendations" will be published as a RFC in a few days. Its current
state is AUTH48, last reading before publication,
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html#draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-randomization>.

It discusses at length the implementation of port randomization for
all the free Unices and NetBSD is mentioned as the only one without
this feature (Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and OpenSolaris all have
it). Why is it so? Why not using the FreeBSD code?