LDP

Hi,

Because I'll be mostly away this week, so I'll not work on it, I want to
ask for testers for ldpd. I've uploaded a beta at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kefren/ldpd.tar . Should work
in most of the cases, but I conducted only limited testing. Please test
it, if you have an MPLS environment and most important if you can. Also,
I've quickly wrote some text in wiki about how MPLS support should act
in NetBSD: http://wiki.netbsd.org/users/kefren/mpls/ in case you're lost.

--
Thanks !
Mihai