re: rbuf starvation in the iwn driver

   On Sat, 10 Apr 2010, matthew green wrote:

   > would you try this variant?  it handles the case where MEXTMALLOC()
   > would fail to allocate external storage, and seems to work on my
   > iwn(4).  i'll commit this if you confirm it works.

   > *** if_iwn.c       5 Apr 2010 07:20:26 -0000       1.38
   > --- if_iwn.c       10 Apr 2010 02:48:10 -0000

   That also appears to work for me. I did some many file transfers and it
   seemed to work fine, but I have only been using it for 13 minutes. I
   used Sverre's patch for several hours successfully.

thanks for reporting.

my wireless is usually pretty flaky at home anyway, but it seems to
be working much better with this patch... i was expecting to have
switched back to the wire by now, but it's been hours without a
single dropout and a bunch of transfers.

sverre: thanks for the initial patch!

.mrg.