Re: bsd licensed mdnsd project

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 10:07:11AM -0300, Christiano F. Haesbaert wrote:
> Summing up, I'll design a whole new API.

Why I can appreciate your reason for doing so I personally don't
think this is will be sufficient.

There is just too much software out there (e.g. bits of GNOME) which
were written to the Avahi or Bonjour API. And fortunately neither
of those libraries talk to the other daemon.

So it would be really nice to have wrappers for at least one or
better both of those APIs.

        Kind regards