Re: Registrars with free DynDNS services of my own domains.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 09:16:00AM +0100, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
> I actually figured out I can run my own services for all my domains
> on a dynamic IP without breaking any DNS related RFC.

If you mean by dynamic IP "my provider changes it irregulary", then I
would strongly recomment against such a setup as it places burden of
random traffic to the poor customer that gets your IP next. Or the lucky
customer than can provide its own DNS records...

Joerg