Re: ip6_output failed: 65 ? (WAS: Re: Pfs tool and pfsync)

> Isn't this just EHOSTUNREACH (from sys/ernno.h) ?

Yep I was just mentioning that on IRC from intro(2); however that would
imply that the IPv6 multicast address is unavailable (v4 is fine)

I'm guessing carp(4) requires a V4 destination on the interface since it
statically programmed to use a v4 destination for the "All-Routers"
multicast address. -> 01:00:5e:00:00:12